Wednesday 3 February 2016

Carta Bella - Moments and Memories


Carta Bella's Moments and Memories is a really nice collection pack centred around family.  The papers are really thick and have a slightly textured feel to them which is lovely to work with.  I started my page with some stamping in different coloured inks, and then cut out some circles - going for a design on each side of my page.  I added some doilies and then cut out some of the frames from one of the papers.  I distressed and inked the edges, and started layering up using some foam dots.  I also used some of the Tando mini branches - I just covered the chipboard with distress ink - I used distress stain, and did it a little randomly so you get patches of brown and green on the leaves.  My final step was to add some splatters of ink.



You can find the kit here