Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Carta Bella - Moments and Memories


Carta Bella's Moments and Memories is a really nice collection pack centred around family.  The papers are really thick and have a slightly textured feel to them which is lovely to work with.  I started my page with some stamping in different coloured inks, and then cut out some circles - going for a design on each side of my page.  I added some doilies and then cut out some of the frames from one of the papers.  I distressed and inked the edges, and started layering up using some foam dots.  I also used some of the Tando mini branches - I just covered the chipboard with distress ink - I used distress stain, and did it a little randomly so you get patches of brown and green on the leaves.  My final step was to add some splatters of ink.



You can find the kit here



No comments:

Post a Comment