Thursday 26 November 2015

Today


I made this page with some texture paste that had become a little dried up, sometimes you can re-invigorate it with water...but I liked the thick texture it added to my page.  I just added a thick strip fairly centrally that went out at each side.  Once it was dry I added mist and gelatos and water and set it aside to try.  I die cut lots of circles from one of Crate Papers Confetti papers, and also layered up my photo mats - again all from the confetti range.  I stapled on some gauze and added a wood veneer heart from the Simple Stories Say Cheese 2 collection.  Once all my paint was dry I did a little bit of stamping and then added my photos and the circles - all of them distressed and inked.  The title is from a beautiful collection by Heidi Swapp which just adds a little bit of glitter.