Wednesday 4 November 2015

Retreat Sketch challenge

I always have liked a sketch to kick start a layout and at the retreat last weekend we had a sketch as one of the challenges. I rotated the sketch 180 degrees so most of those shared over the weekend had the pair of photos in the bottom right corner whilst mine sit in the top left.


I sprayed some ink on the background cardstock and added some distress stain splats/ I then mounted each of my photos and added them to a larger photo mat but offset them from each other. I then used the elements pack that came with these Kaisercraft papers to embellish around the photos and cut the title from a paper in the same collection.

If you created a page based on the sketch why not share it below ( or a link to it) so we can see how varied they all are. And if you have't had a go, it's not too late, go be inspired!