Saturday 21 November 2015

November Virtual Crop Class 1 with Karen

Hello again lovely scrappers, time flies and I cannot believe that it is time for another exciting virtual crop.

I am first up this month with two layouts using the absolutely gorgeous and very sparkly Lost and Found Ruby by My Mind's Eye.

The first layout 'Our Family' has a typical photo from my lovely lot - me thinking I will get a decent photo whilst the other two pull faces without me knowing!  I used a cathedral window quilting technique for the pattern at the bottom of the page and kept the whole layout quite simple.

When I saw the chipboard shapes and bling swirl that came with the kit I immediately thought of making a hot air balloon with them and then the rest of the layout came together quite quickly after that. 


Both my layouts are quite clean and simple this month and I hope you enjoy making them.

Pop back at 12 noon when Katherine will be working her magic.

You can upload photos of your projects here and  download the instructions here.