Friday 13 November 2015

From This to That - Bo Bunny Edition part 2

A late From This To That - I thought I had posted about the other half of my October Bo Bunny DT kit but it appears not!

So Jill and Mel sent me a selection from the Bo Bunny Genevieve range.  A range I wasn't sure about when I looked at it on line but fell in love with it once I had it in my hands.  The vibrant yellows and cobalt blues make this a really unusual and striking range.


I started by making a page about how organised Gracia is


Then went on to a page with a lovely photo of Gracia and Josh using yellow cardstock - not something I thought I would ever do but I like the results.


Next I found the perfect photo to compliment the yellow, blues and greys of this range.


And finally used the remaining scraps to make a geometric style page.  

 

It just goes to show that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover or in my case a paper range by the on line photos.