Saturday 15 August 2015

Class 9 - 101 Dalmations with Ann


Your last class of the day and I bring you my layout class inspired by 101 Dalmations. The link is the dotty papers that were in the Kaisercraft Mix and Match kit that I chose to design with but you don't need dotty papers to play along.  You can use any patterned papers in your stash (indeed my first page isn't dotty at all) and hopefully the standard 6"x4" photos I am working with in this class will mean you have something printed off you can grab, match to papers and get in your albums! 


These should be nice and simple pages for you to pull together, just download the class instructions by clicking on the link HERE. Don't forget to share your projects in our CLASS GALLERY on Facebook - be sure to add your class title and name so we can leave you lovely comments :)

See you back here tomorrow morning at 8am for another challenge from your design team and day three of Disney film inspired classes. Until then night night xx