Friday 5 December 2014

On the 3rd day of Christmas


This year I am trying to keep up with my December Daily album, and prepping it beforehand has been a massive help - just putting the base papers in and it makes you think about what you want to use, so you it seems to take less time putting it all together.

This is my front cover page using layers of washi tape and then a doily and wood veneer frame - the papers are all part of the Teresa Collins Tinsel and Company pack - and there are 3 papers which have been foiled, this being one of them.


The reverse of the foiled paper has a lovely triangle pattern to it, and I used some gesso and then another foiled paper  (and calendar from one of last years TC collections)


My first pocket page - I made the little number one pocket and just had papers slipped in ready to decorate and add photos to, so it came together really quickly.


and here is what they look like together.

I haven't got much planned, so each day I am just seeing what the story is and what happens, obviously photo'ing our Elf's antics too!