Sunday 21 December 2014

On the 11th day of Christmas


Hello, Happy Christmas - only 4 sleeps - the excitement is building in my house!  Here are a couple of Christmas pages, the same basic plan but with different papers, so you can see the slightly different look.  The first page is made with Teresa Collins' Tinsel and Company which has some beautiful foiled gold in it - I cut it into strips and added some snowflakes too.  The photo mount is Simple Stories Handmade Holiday- just to add bit more colour and then little Hobby House snowflakes.  The beautiful golden lace is by Websters.



So a lot brighter and lots of triangles - the papers are Simple Stories DIY Christmas and some Handmade Holiday, I added lots of embellishments around the photo from my Christmas box so they are a mix of manufacturers - and then the poinsettia by prima.


I want to wish you all a fantastic Christmas and New Year.

Katherine