Wednesday 3 December 2014

On the 2nd Day of Christmas



Good morning all. I decided this year to really make an effort to do a December Daily/Journal my Christmas type project. I started the book back in November using some fab Simple Stories supplies from the shop. These are custom made and really make the job easy to have your base pages ready to go They are also great if you want to make a start and haven't got hours to spend !
The album I have also came with some Project Life type pages for slotting your photos and journaling cards in-perfect!
Here's the front cover - again using supplies from the shop. Webster's All That Glitters which I loved but sadly for some odd reason they have discontinued it. I think there may be a few left in the shop
I actually had something quite exciting going on over the past two days, a very different start to December for me. I was doing some telly shows on Create and Craft and met a couple of friends up there which was lovely. Normally I don't have much to report at the beginning of  December but this was definitely something to record to look back on in the future !



 
As you can see the Simple Stories cards and stickers are perfect for this project and has made it easy for me - I'm really enjoying this so far.
Is anyone else doing December Daily or Journalling their Christmas ?
Check back on the 5th for more festive sharing from Katherine.