Saturday 25 August 2012

Multiple Photos

I visited Aldenham Country Park yesterday with my husband and our two boys. After a pleasant walk around the lake, some climbing of monkey nets, a woodland adventure trail and a visit to 100 Akre Wood (home of Winnie the Pooh, Christopher Robin and friends) I now have a pile of lovely photos to scrapbook, but all of a very similar colour/theme. I have several layouts that are now needed I feel, one for each of the boys albums of course, some Winnie the Pooh family layouts, probably a Woodland trail page or two, but what papers to chose and do I vary them to make the layouts look different despite them being on the same day? Here are a few from our Winnie the Pooh walk.


I am quite drawn to the Harvest Lane range of papers from my favourite Simple Stories, and with conkering not too far ahead on the horizon I think I could easily use a whole collection up! I am particularly in love with the Bingo card paper (I always love this sheet the best in the Simple Stories collections) as it can be used to add to so many pages!

I created a page not too long ago for my local crop using a section of 6 of the bingo cards from a different Simple Stories collection to create this Jubilee themed page. 


I cut the block of 6 cards out as one piece then gutted the inside of two to create coloured frames for two photos, then a third frame was gutted and backed with cardstock for my journalling.  I can see a similar page coming with the paper above but maybe using the whole sheet and adding more photos!! Anyone else got any suggestions for some multiple page layouts using lots of photos of a woodland theme? I could sure use them!