Monday 26 September 2011

Tis The Season....

Well ok technically speaking it ISN'T the season to be thinking about Christmas but earlier in the month I went to a craft day organised by Tina who is one of our retreat regulars. There were some card making challenges and I was very lucky and won with two of my cards!

For this card we were given a strip of square designs and a blank white aperture card. I covered my card in a festive red scrap of patterned paper and chose the square with bells and the word Jingle on to include behind an aperture and simply added the "All The Way" to it - very quick and simple! I just finished it with a strip of ribbon and a punched out heart along the bottom.


The other card will appear in Thirsty Thursdays post as it was made from a pair of die cut mini cards and of course this week Thirsty Thursday is brought to you by the letter D!


These remain my only two Christmas cards made so far! Wish me luck making some more.