Monday 12 September 2011

Basic Grey & Back to School

As promised here is my layout for the Thirsty Thursday challenge and the letter B.

The background lined paper is Basic Grey from their Basic White collection which can be found HERE. I have now used 17 of the 18 sheets in my collection pack, probably the most efficient use of a Basic Grey collection pack ever by me!! I then scrapped Back to School, another of the prompts from the challenge - my two boys finally at the same school and my youngest couldn't be happier. I have deliberately blurred out the school logos on my sons sweatshirts as there is no need for the world to know where they attend. The red ruler and school title are stickers from October Afternoon School house which I coupled with some papers from Fancy Pants Off to School range.

How are you all enjoying the weekly challenges? Hope you are happily playing along when you can.