As I mentioned in my post yesterday I have been making pages for my LSNED album. I took a photo this morning of the 6x4 cards I made so far. The rest will be done in the next few days as and when I get time.
Some have no added embellishment at the moment other than what was already on the paper (like the dictionary paper with the bird cages) Others like the one with the lollipop flowers and butterflies have a bit more. I *really* love the My Minds Eye Lost & Found - Union Square range I have used. :)
I figure each day once I know what I am focusing on I can choose an appropriate card and add any extra embellishment once the title and journaling are on.
I have set aside some lullaby red glitter thickers, some copper honey thickers, some MM glitter letters in red and brown and various red, black and brown sticker alphas for alphabets. I will journal by hand which is usually my preferred method anyway. Then I have a 12x12 baggie of embellishments that I have pre sorted that might go with the album so it is all to hand when I come to complete the project.