Sunday, 28 August 2011

Learn Something New Every Day - Pre Made Album Pages

As I mentioned in my post yesterday I have been making pages for my LSNED album. I took a photo this morning of the 6x4 cards I made so far. The rest will be done in the next few days as and when I get time.

Some have no added embellishment at the moment other than what was already on the paper (like the dictionary paper with the bird cages) Others like the one with the lollipop flowers and butterflies have a bit more. I *really* love the My Minds Eye Lost & Found - Union Square range I have used. :)



I figure each day once I know what I am focusing on I can choose an appropriate card and add any extra embellishment once the title and journaling are on.

I have set aside some lullaby red glitter thickers, some copper honey thickers, some MM glitter letters in red and brown and various red, black and brown sticker alphas for alphabets. I will journal by hand which is usually my preferred method anyway. Then I have a 12x12 baggie of embellishments that I have pre sorted that might go with the album so it is all to hand when I come to complete the project.

13 comments:

  1. Fantastic, I love this idea, I am definitely not this organised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lovely pages - which have sparked a creative thought for me .... hoping to get organised later today - TFS ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely, can't wait to see what you do with them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and so organised! I need to get my thinking cap on to decide what size etc I'm going to do, maybe that's what I'll do this Bank Holiday Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are lovely, the colours and different patterns are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks lovely Mel. Not yet decided how I am going to do mine this year, I'm thinking about buying a book from Paperchase to make things a bit easier as life will become more hectic around the middle of the month.

    Looking forward to the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely superb Mel, I love them, that pp range is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fantastic so far Mel. What is this all about then? How have I missed it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colours, the pages all look really good. Bet you'll enjoy filling them in! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look great.
    It's my 1st year for LSNED, so I'm really excited about it

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my first you and you are so organized, which is making me feel a little frantic already. Hope I can follow through with this feat.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love what you've done! This is my first LSNED
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. looking really good Mel, love the idea x

    ReplyDelete