Saturday 4 September 2010

Spots Before My Eyes... AKA September Challenge

Today, I am a little pre occupied with spots. Izzy, my oldest has got Chicken Pox (well at least it looks very much like it although she doesn't have them head to toe, mainly on her tummy and a few on arms and legs.

Also they don't look as pretty as the Jenni Bowlin paper pictured above but I thought it would be nicer for you than a photo of a five year olds spotty tummy!

So this preoccupation has sparked my idea for Septembers challenge which is to email a layout, card or other project to me that features a spotty, dotty or circley (yes I know that isn't a real word) pattern or element somewhere on the page or project.

The email address to send your entries is Mel@atripdownmemorylane.co.uk and the winner will get a shopping voucher for ATDML. Of course by the time the winner is announced there will be even more in the New Products section to tempt you!