Thursday 23 September 2010

All that glitters!


All that glitters is not gold is the saying, well I think I shall change it after my last few days crafting with the DT papers for October... "All that glitters, is My Minds Eye!!" Have you seen these papers? Seriously they have to be seen to be believed, they are just divine, with just the right amount of sparkly to make a simple girl like me happy. You have to ask yourself however, with so much sparkle going on, how I still managed to need stickles for one of my layouts?!! Seriously, and it's a page about my two boys!! One of the things I love most about the My Minds Eye paper ranges is the little embellishment cards that coordinate with them. Even if you have words on them that don't quite suit your page (for example this one has "just like brothers" on it and my photo is actually of my two sons) you can add items to them, just like you would with patterned paper - just think to yourself "smaller canvas".

Portobello Road is just one of the sparkly Lost & Found collections from MME, Union Square is another in a delicious Golden brown/Red and Kraft/cream mix. As the shop site says the images really do not do these papers justice - they have to be seen! If you love a little sparkle (or even alot of sparkle) these papers are for you! Funnily enough, this paper would work quite well with the Septmeber spotty challenge too!