Monday 14 June 2010

World Cup Scrapping?

Well it is here, love or it or loathe it the World Cup has come around again and we are a the beginning of a month of football fever!

In our house we are in the "Love It" camp, well Olivia is indifferent but Izzy, Darren and I are enjoying it. I am determined to do a layout this time, last time I took a couple of photos of Izzy in an England T Shirt but never scrapped them (one day I might!) so yesterday I put the girls in their England tops and made them go outside to have pics taken!

(Above is Izzy in a little 3 Cubs T Shirt from Sainsburys back in 2006!)

Layout of the recent pics to follow shortly when my photos arrive from Photobox and I have scrapped it, but if anyone has any world cup or football related layouts they want to share do let me know, either post a link in the comments box or email me.