Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Here's a First...........

Let's hope I can get this right, I have never blogged before in my life but Mel has gone into work today and won't be here until late tonight. As you may know, she is a primary school teacher and yesterday they had 'The Call', they have been expecting a visit from Ofsted for months now and tomorrow is the day so it is all hands on deck.
I haven't the slightest idea how to import pictures into a blog post, it took me months to get the hang of linking on UKS so today's post will have to be the boring 'just text' type. It is looking like a busy week with Fancy Pants arriving tomorrow and two shipments from the USA later in the week with an array of goodies packed inside.
We are also trying to get classes organised for our retreat in just over two weeks time - hadn't really dawned on me how close it was until I typed that. Hopefully Mel will be at home tomorrow to post on here, if not I will have to take a crash course in IT.
Jill

7 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work, Jill. Can't wait till the retreat, but sounds like Ofsted have picked a bad time for Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill,
    Feel free to drop me an e-mail if you want help with the blog - if you send me pictures by e-mail I can upload them to the blog for you.
    Jane.
    Mel - good luck with the dreaded ofsted - been in that situation more times than I care to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Techno Jill to the rescue!
    Let us know what we can do to help on the blog/for retreat if Mel is going to be tied up at work xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies. She won't actually be there on the Ofsted days but she was helping her colleagues prepare for it. I really must learn to
    import pictures.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see you on here Jill. Hope everything is coming together well for the retreat, wish I was going, but will see you in November.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's a nice easy walk-through on putting pictures on blogger Jill. It's easier than it looks, honest! http://bit.ly/cDgYna
    Rho

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Rho, I shall go and look :)
    Jill

    ReplyDelete