Saturday 27 March 2010

Crop Day!


Well I was going to blog about the crop I go to (as it was our crop day today) and I thought I might share a few photos including what people were busy working on... but muppet that I am - I took my camera without the memory card inside it!

Anyway it was a great crop - I even got a sneak peek at a future ATDML ingredients challenge that Vicki was working on - it certainly looked fab in real life!

I did get lots of autograph books made ready for the children to buy at the charity sale at school on 8th May - though I think I will add some wording to the front e.g. 'my friends' or 'autographs' or maybe just a flower and gem. Anyway with the sweet little co-ordinating sharpies attached to them they should sell well.

So back home now and exciting to think that the next outing for my tote will be to the ATDML retreat. Can't wait - hope to see you there!

Jane