Saturday 27 February 2010

Using Up The Scraps...

As promised we have another class for you, this time by Suzanne Torr, showing how to make the most of your supplies. She has used the leftovers from her class "Be Mine... Always" to create a gorgeous mini book and two cards. I have added the photos below and the link to download the free PDF instructions is HERE


In other news...

On Thursday I became an Auntie for the second time and my new neice Isla was born!

This prompted a crafting session to make a card for them and I was inspired by Jackies girlie colours in her A-Z layout from the Showcasing Reader layouts post. So as this post has a card making class link I thought I would add my card below!

In keeping with the title of my post I made this card entirely with scraps from my scrap box and left overs from alphabet sheets and embellishment packs - so satisfying!