Saturday 27 July 2024

Class 9 - The one about Phoebe's Triplets - with Tracy Annunziato


Time for the late night class with me!  I hope you're having a good evening if you are still scrapping along with the time table, and if not, then I hope you are having a good morning/lunch/afternoon/evening depending what time you are reading this!

It's the one with Phoebe's triplets, which was the 100th episode! More about that in the instructions!

Playing with Pink Fresh, The Simple Things, I tried to keep the theme of 3 in mind.  One layout features three clusters, 


and another a 3 word title... 

and then to keep in line with the power of 3, I made a third layout! After which I remembered there are two sheets of cardstock in the kit, not 3.  So grab one from your stash to do all 3 layouts.  

I hope you enjoy the class, you'll find your instructions here.