Sunday 28 July 2024

Class 13 We were on a break - with Tracy Annunziato

I'm back, this time with what is possibly one of the most famous lines, and certainly the longest running joke, of the whole series!  We were on a break!  More about the origin and story in my instructions, but putting it into a layout... I broke a background in half!

This fun bright summery Simple Stories collection, Just Beachy, is screaming to be used documenting breaks away from real life!  So I've documented a few trips to Tenerife, where real life just doesn't get me!

I also broke a habit, you'll find no inky backgrounds here today, I've inked the edges of one layout, but that's actually not usually a habit of mine!

I hope you enjoy the class, you'll find your instructions here. Join us back here at 8pm for Class 14, the last of the weekend with Tricia and then we close the day with one final challenge.