Saturday 27 July 2024

Class 5 - Joey wears all the clothes! - with Tracy Annunziato


I hope you have been enjoying the Cyber Crop so far... what a fabulous theme!  I am a fan of the show; although not obsessed, I have watched most episodes many times... it's one of those shows I can have on in the background whilst working, and it keeps the room feeling full!

In the episode called "The One Where No One's Ready" Ross is losing his mind because he has an important function at the Museum, and everyone is taking ages to get ready, or not getting ready at all!

Chandler and Joey are having a little tiff, started because Chandler tricks Joey into drinking chicken fat, then Joey takes Chandler's seat when he goes to the toilet.  Chandler then hides all of Joey's underwear, meaning he will have to wear a rented tux commando style.  Joey then wears all Chandlers clothes, except underwear, gets hot and does lunges!  Uttering the brilliant line "You hide my underwear, I'm wearing everything you own!"

I took inspiration from all the layers Joey was wearing, and went for full layers in this class.


The Free Spirit papers, from P13, feature a musical industrial theme, and whilst I embraced documenting when I saw Green Day with an old friend, I also feel like I mixed it up and made layouts that aren't related to music at all.  This range is great for doing some masculine layouts, or just taking in the scenery.  


I hope you enjoy the class, you'll find your instructions here.