Saturday 6 August 2022

Class 6 - Baby with Ann

 

I hope you have all been enjoying your cybercrop so far (we do so very much enjoy putting them together for you!) I am here now sharing class 6 called Baby - inspired by the name of the main female lead in the Dirty Dancing films.  For this class I was inspired to create two pages, one featuring baby elements and a small photo, the second all about my baby (my bike!) and cycling adventures with my husband.  You can chose to be inspired either by my class pages where I have used PhotoPlay Cabin Fever papers, or by the class name and go with baby photos, smaller elements or something/someone you call Baby.


Class instructions can be found >>here<< if you have the kit, or scraplift with your own papers, we really don't mind.  You can also share your pages in our class gallery on facebook if you like, we love seeing how everyone makes the classes their own.


Katherine will join you next at 4pm with Class 7 - This is your Space