Sunday 7 August 2022

Class 13 - Time of my Life with Tracy

Are you ready for the final class of the weekend?  This bumper class has four layouts, but they are all super quick to get the weekend wrapped up, leaving you time to get back to those challenges! 

The finale of the movie is "(I've had the) Time of My Life", this class keeps that in mind whilst we document our best memories (in my case memories of my recent summer holiday to Cornwall in July).

The Adventure Awaits papers from Memory Place are so easy to work with, lending themselves naturally to quick layouts with lots of layers.  I loved the balloons so much, and the journaling cards and elements on the pages just make it all so easy for the pages to come together.

Here's two of the layouts



I hope you have a lot of fun with this cute range, and I can't wait to see your pages in the facebook group.  As always I'm around if you have any questions just give me a shout.

Download your instructions here.