Saturday 6 August 2022

Class 4 - 'Where are you Tonight? with Karen

Good morning everyone, Dolly here and I am hoping you are all ready for a day of fun, chatter and scrapping. 


I am pleased to bring you your first class of the day using the utterly gorgeous Prima Golden Desert. The papers are just such gorgeous quality and I love the soft palette of the collection. 

Whilst the papers are very desert themed, there is plenty of scope to scrap other things too and, with two class pages, you will have plenty left over to play with as well. 

The title of the class is 'Where are you tonight?' and so we are focussing on things hidden on your pages.

This is one of the pages I have created for you. It has space for several more photos on a specially hinged flap you will create.



I hope you have fun with this and, as always, we look forward to seeing your pages in the group. 

You can find the class instructions here.