Friday 16 April 2021

Around the world in 80 hours - Class 2 Athens, Greece, with Tracy

Hi everyone, it's time for your second class in your trip around the world!  I hope you are all getting that mojo flowing with the challenges and Katherines class so far.   

I had the pleasure of working with Pink Fresh, Some Days which not only has some lovely pastel pinks with some bold blues and yellows, but the ephemera pack has so many different sentiments and icons in that you can make these pages work for almost any occassion.  

I loved all the coffee references in the papers and the ephemera, obviously, so my first page had to be my 40th Birthday celebration with Ann and Sarah. Not quite what we had planned at the beginning of the year but the Starbucks drive through and some strategic parking meant we were able to have a socially distant coffee together (Ann and I have been in a bubble for the duration).

With distressing being my prompt, and having embraced fussy cutting during the first lock down, I decided my second page had to include a significant amount of ripping up paper with abandon and delicately cutting flowers out!  Apologies for the picture subject... it was go yellow day and we had to take a crazy selfie! 



I hope you enjoy the pages, I'll be lurking around in the facebook group if anyone has any questions.