Saturday 17 April 2021

AROUND THE WORLD CYBERCROP CLASS 8 - MEXICO WITH TRICIA



Good evening Campers 

Welcome to class 8 of the Around the World cyber crop.  
In this class I'll be taking inspiration from Mexico, a place that is next on my list to visit!  I'll be taking inspiration from traditional Mexican tiles,  strung street lights, sweets, sunsets and piñatas. 



I'll be using the Pinkfresh 'Keeping it real' range which does not only include a brilliant range of beautiful colours but words and sayings which are a perfect accompaniment to photos taken during lockdown. 
 

There will be a little bit of fussy cutting in this class but I couldn't resist all the little details of the 'Daily grind' paper. So grab your scissors and your kit and click here to get the class instructions.



We have created albums for you to share your layouts from this class over on Facebook and I can't wait to see what you all come up with.  We are back tomorrow so don't forget to head back in the morning to join Ann for her San Francisco inspired class