Sunday 16 June 2019

June 2019 Virtual Crop Class One by Karen Leahy

Good morning everyone - Dolly here with another virtual crop class for you today.

I was thrilled to get to work with the gorgeous Websters Pages Growing Up Girl papers, along with some lush Bo Bunny and Alison Kreft.

I had fun creating three pages for you, with full instructions obviously, and at least one of them might take you out of your comfort zone as it might put you IN FRONT of the camera instead of behind it. However, panic not. As always there is total flexibility in what you scrap - though it would be lovely to see YOU in your pages.

These are two of the pages I have created for the class.

The first is a moment of silliness, but hey - scrapbooking should be about the fun things in life as well as the ordinary and the celebratory, right? 




 The second page is what I would call a classic for me. One photo, fussy cutting, pretty papers and colours and quite clean and simple.


The third page - well you will need to see it on the instructions.

I hope you enjoy the class and I can't wait to see what you come up with for this one.

Have a great Sunday everyone.