Saturday 15 December 2018

Scraplift Santa - Recording the Evidence with Debs

This season is my most favourite of all simply because I love the joy and excitement Christmas brings with it.The flip side is that it is such a busy time of year for a lot of us. And that brings me to this morning scraplift inspiration ... a few pages from my Christmas journal.
I love  that a journal allows us to plan and prepare pages in advance so that we can jot down notes and keep photos of all the moments of the season as we go along. I tend to set my journal with themed pages that feature every year:- What’s on my front door, advent calendars, Christmas wish lists from my girls, Christmas party with work colleagues, music playlists, decorating the tree, samples of this years wrapping paper and/or cards,envelope for receipts  and so on. I then leave pages to add the extras like tickets to pantomime or movies or shows, visits from friends, secret Santa gifts, BIG news this December, etc.



Our Facebook gallery is HERE  if you decide to join in any of the Scraplift Santa Challenges we have been posting. See you again on Saturday when our next challenge is up