Thursday 22 November 2018

Georgia Blues, part 2


Here are my next 3 pages...for the top one I might have bought 2 sheets of the base paper - as I loved the front and back!  I really like the grungy style with the gold foiling - it's so elegant - it meant I left a fair amount of white space around my photo and then just added little bits of punching and stamping along with gold confetti paste and some of the ephemera.  I also used a few drops of the navy cosmic shimmer mist.


My next page I used the lace border from the BoBunny Stickable stencils and gold glitter paste as a feature, then added layers of punched papers.  I created 2 little clusters, layering up ephemera and gems - there are some lovely little stickers that are a cross between washi tape and stickers - so you can tear them really easily and add them as a layer by your photos.


My final page was inspired by Ann and her Vicki Boutin mixed media crayons (which sold out too quickly...so I had to improvise with distress oxides, cosmic shimmer mists and gelatos).  I layered up lots of colours from the photos on my background - printing them with a plastic bag and then going in with a paint brush.  I also added lots of glitter paste and discovered this adds a beautiful effect as you can still see the paint colours underneath, just with lots of sparkle on top.  A few flowers, a little bit of paper and ephemera and this one was done. 

I hope you've enjoyed a good look at this collection - go and check out the gallery for more detail photos and more inspiration.