Saturday 20 October 2018

October virtual crop with Tricia


Good afternoon Campers, hope you enjoyed Kathryn's class

My Class today is full of strong colours straight out of a box of crayons.  The colours are patterns of this range are definitely bold and there is diverse themes making them really versatile. The strong bright colours are ideal for back to school photos or photos of fun arty days, but I took them in another direction to complement a variety of subject.  



The diffusion of the colours on the spotty paper reminded me of skylines and reflections and I carried this theme through by using frames and tags to create a skyline




For the 2nd and third layouts I use subtle layers of the same paper to create dimension - perfect for summer photos, backyard BBQ's, ice lollies or perhaps fruit picking.  I also went super sugary sweet with stripes of pink and rainbow accents - this can be taken a little bolder by flipping the paper an using the hot red and oranges.



I hope you enjoy the class today and I look forward to seeing lots of you next week!