Sunday 30 September 2018

School Rocks with Simple Stories


Hello everyone, I'm here with a page using the new school line from Simple Stories - School Rocks.  It is packed full of colour and beautiful embellishments...you could make lovely notebooks as teacher gifts and all sorts with this.  I decided to document my kids first day back - I like doing this as it gives a snapshot of them growing each year, so is lovely to flick through these pages.

I started by creating my curve using the pencil paper which is on the reverse of the 4 x 4 elements.  I then stuck some cream card stock on the back and dug out my scalloped scissors - yes, I found them in the back of my draw! Adding a scalloped border.  For the rest I used lots of layers with the element stickers and cutting out elements from the papers.


Here you can see some of the elements all layered up, there are loads of wonderful little designs.


I used some thickers for my title and a little bit of the pencil boarder strip to add more colour.