Saturday 15 September 2018

September Virtual Crop - Class 3 with Debs

Welcome to the last class of today’s Virtual Crop and this time we will be working with the colourful and fun Amy Tangerine Heart and Hustle papers to create two quick and easy layouts to round up your scrappy day.

Inspired by pins on my Pinterest scrappy board I  have created two layouts with this kit and the free instructions are available to download as a PDF here.  I love that the inter-world gives us the opportunity to give and take so many ideas and inspiration from each other. These layouts have elements I have seen on other pages and I hope you enjoy my interpretation of these using this range of fresh and funky papers from American Crafts. 





Please share your creations or pop in for a chat on our ATDML # Create FB page.
Have a fabulous weekend.
Debsx