Saturday 17 June 2017

June Virtual Crop Class 1 with Karen using Amy Tangerine 'Oh Happy Life'


Hello, hello. Karen here kicking off the June Virtual Crop.

This month I bring you not one, not two, not three but four pages created with the lovely and vibrant 'Oh Happy Life' range from Amy Tangerine.  If you don't have one of the kits you are still very welcome to join in using your own stash and make your own version of the pages.

Page 1 - Everyday Happy


Quite a simple page with only a little bit of rough fussy cutting for the title but lots of 'happy' all over the page.

Love This Life


I think this may well be the quickest page I have ever made.  The paper was just perfect for adding four photos and a title and it was finished!

Love This So Much


Back to my usual 'full on' style of page and this one involves a little optional colouring.

More of This Please


This page uses the manufacturer's strips and pieces from the border paper to make the base of your page - it was such a fun technique that I am sure I will use it again.


Hope you have a happy scrappy weekend and please share the pages you make on our Facebook page.