Saturday 15 October 2016

October Virtual Crop - Class 2 with Katherine Sutton


Hello, I hope you are enjoying the classes and the crop so far.  I've used the Studio Calico Yearbook papers - they do have a school theme to them, but you equally you don't have to use school photos as you will see in my second page.

My first page celebrates the first day of school with a star burst and I create a woodgrain drawer using  gel pens, ink and glossy accents, the second page uses chevrons and tabs to document a day at the beach - there is some hidden journalling on one of the library cards.

If you haven't picked up a kit you can put your own together and join in.


For the instructions click here, and check back at 2pm for the next class.  As always come along and join the chatter at out Facebook group ATDML#Create and we love to see the pages you make, so please share them.