Saturday 15 October 2016

October Virtual crop challenge

Hello scrappers, it's time for your virtual crop day challenge and I look forward to seeing lots of you joining in this month.

As always, we base our challenge on "this day in music history" and then make a link from that to inspire a scrapbook page.

October 15th 1977, Debby Boone started a 10 week run at No.1 on the US singles chart with 'You Light Up My Life', the longest stay at the top for a number of years. I had to google this as it didn't ring any bells but once I heard it I had that "ahh, yes, this one!" moment!

So your challenge is to scrapbook a photo of someone or something that lights up your life.



If you are interested LeAnn Rimes did a beautiful cover of this song which you can hear here.

Have fun, and see you back here at 10am for your first virtual crop class of the day.