Saturday 21 May 2016

May Virtual Crop - Class 1 with Karen

Well Good Morning lovely Virtual Croppers, Karen here and I hope you are feeling fine and dandy and ready for some fun at this month's Virtual Crop.

I am up first with a three page class using the very summery Making Waves range from Fancy Pants Designs.

My first page 'Serenity' uses a large photo and I have made very large photo corners with a little bit of doodling on them using a white pen.



The second page, Helix Hunting features lots of doodling, but only if you want to give it a go - I have to say, once I got started it was addictive.  You can look on Pinterest for ideas for your doodled border there are loads both simple and complicated - can't wait to see what you do.


The third and final page utalises all the lovely wooden seaside elements in the kit.  This is a fairly simple page to put together and although my photo is 4 1/2 ins square this incorporates the large white border.  You can do this too or have a photo without a border.  I think this page would suit any size or shape of photo.


As always, we look forward to seeing your lovely creations.


Why don't you pop back at 12 noon to see what gorgeousness Katherine has produced with her kit?