Saturday 21 May 2016

May 2016 Virtual Crop class 3 with Ann

I hope my blog post finds you all happily scrapping away or at the very least enjoying your Saturday.

I have seen many pie-chart inspired layouts of late and wanted to create one of my own but I don’t own a digital cutting machine capable of working with 12x12 so I created my pie-chart by hand and thought I would share with you all how I did this.




To download the free instructions on how I created this page plus another click HERE!

I hope you have enjoyed today's classes. We'd love to see you share your pages once you've made them so do pop them into our Facebook group, or share on your blog and link back to the classes here at Created by ATDML.

SAVE THE DATE:
Your next virtual crop day is 18th June and then when July rolls around we maybe spoil you with not just 3 classes on a Saturday, but a weekend full in our 2016 Cybercrop!! Save the dates 15th-17th July 2016!