Saturday 16 April 2016

April Virtual Crop - Class 3 by Mel Hand

Last class of the day coming up ladies. I worked with the lovely Echo Park "The Story of our Family" for this (yes the collection that started the "Ann measures in owls" story!)

I love the bright colours in this collection and as always I have used inking on my layouts. If you don't usually do this I urge you to give it a try and a little black inking really makes those colours POP!

You can click HERE for my instructions to this two layout class. The first layout is below and features a fun sunburst design which makes the most of the many patterns and colours in this collection.


I hope you have all enjoyed another ATDML Virtual Crop - join us again for next months Virtual Crop of Saturday May 21st for another 3 classes and of course a challenge. In the meantime do stop by the ATDML # Create Facebook group for scrappy chat, inspiration and to share your creations.