Saturday 12 December 2015

December Virtual Crop Class 1 - with Karen


 Hello, hello and welcome to another virtual crop.  Can it really be December? 

As we are approaching Christmas and are all very busy, I made three very quick and easy layouts using Simple Stories - Sweater Weather.


The first 'Hello Autumn' utalises several elements cut from various papers and was made in under 30 minutes so an extremely quick project.




My next layout took a little longer as it involved gutting card and making a photo mount but should be achievable in a short time frame.


 My third layout is also a simple one and when I saw the chipboard shapes I immediately thought of a photo I had taken, several years ago, of Gracia splashing in a puddle.  At the time I had a thing about taking asymmetric photos but thought that the shapes were perfect for making splashes on my page.  I wanted to use the cute foxes and squirrel, cut from the various papers in the kit, on my page too.

Instructions for my projects can be found here and if you pop back at 12:00 you will be able to download Ann's fabulous class.