Saturday 12 September 2015

A Little Frugal Scrapping

Last month, I purchased this pack of papers and stickers.  It's from Simple Stories - Simple Sets and only cost £9.50.  I love Simple Stories and this certainly didn't disappoint - it contained six double sided papers and two  (6in x 12 in) sticker sheets.

Hugs & Kisses Simple Set

Initially I put it in my 'Month In 5 Photos) album to be used for my August pages and promptly forgot about it.  I found it again just before my crop, last Saturday and used it there to make my August pages.



Realising I still had plenty left I made a couple of pages for a sketch challange run by a FB group I am in




and then still had enough left to make a further page.


There are still loads of stickers and some scraps of paper remaining so I may make a card or two with those.  All I added to the kit were some cardstock, washi tape and fabric flowers I made as part of the challenge.

What a bargain - 5 pages from a £9.50 kit!