Tuesday 19 May 2015

Scraplifting myself


Back in October 2014 I taught a Prima class above featuring distress stain splats which proved rather popular and I have to stop myself from including them more often on my pages! The May gallery was designers choice and as I have already shared I chose Kaisercraft Blue Bay. I started the page the same as the one above with a gentle mist spray across the white cardstock.


I drew an 11" square in pencil onto the page and used this as the guide for two out of three sets of splats, placing the third set in from the right hand edge. I then added a twine border over the pencil mark and added stamped phrases alongside the splats. I then placed my 6x4 photo inside the frame with lace and torn paper beneath and finished the page with stamped leaves and a Prima flower.


How about scraplifting yourself or this layout or any one of our gallery pages, they are there to inspire you. Click HERE for more May gallery items from the design team.