Saturday 16 May 2015

May Virtual Crop with Katherine


Hello and here is my class for todays Virtual Crop using Public Library by October Afternoon.  My first page uses lots of blues to give an ombre effect, there is also a little bit of fussy cutting for some of the embellishments.


My second page uses a diamond pattern - I've seen a few pages like this so decided to do my own take on it - I'm not sure where the idea originated!  It also gets you to create your own paper embellishments like the balloon and cloud, and gives you some ideas for colouring the Simple Stories alphabet.


This page is just another idea for something you might like to have a go at with the left over kit and any other goodies you have in your stash.  The mist is from the Marion Smith Color Lab and then lots of paper layers and triangles.

I hope you enjoy the class, you can find the instructions here.