Saturday 11 April 2015

Color Caos

Well, yesterday's class was a success and I was up first again today.  Another three page class but this time using Bella BLVD's Color Chaos.  These papers are the polar opposites to the ones I used yesterday, they are very bright and bold.  



I loved these as soon as I saw them too - what a fickle scrapper I am - and the first layout came together very quickly.  This has the option of using the flower paper with cut out flowers as embellishments or using the star paper with cut out stars for a more masculine layout.



The second features different ways to use embossing folders - embossing silver foil, embossing plastic, embossing and sanding Core D'Ination cardstock, using the folders to print on water colour paper.


 By using the reverse of the papers a very different look can be achieved.





My final layout shows how this paper can look just as good against a black background and involves lots of layering. As soon as I saw the cut-a-part with the words 'You Will Forever Be My Always' I knew I had to use it on a page or on a card.