Thursday, 30 April 2015

April Gallery - My Picks

 April was a very busy month for us at ATDML with the retreat classes to prepare for so only Katherine and I made pages for the Webster's Pages April Gallery.

I have chosen my favourite two from Katherine and two from me this month.


As  always I am in awe of Katherine's mixed media skills and love the layering on this page.


I love this one too as it is different from Katherine's usual very painty style but nevertheless is still a stunning page. 


I used my Silhouette to cut the title from patterned paper, which I backed with white and then cut the 'Be The Good' from the background card.  


For this page I made a shaker heart by making a pocket with a piece of vellum with the denim striped background and a piece of striped paper and filling it with black and white sequins.

Next months picks will be very diverse and exciting as we all chose our own dt kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment