Sunday 16 November 2014

Mels Virtual Crop Photo Requirements

My class for the Virtual Crop makes FOUR layouts. Yes, you read that correctly, four! The kit was filled with lots of lovely paper and try as I might I couldn't help myself.

Obviously if you want to pick and choose one, two, three or four of the layouts that is fine. If you didn't get the kit this class will work well if you have a collection pack or quite a few papers from a range that you can use. My kit had 8 papers, 3 cardstock (2 grey and one natural) two chipboard words (photo and snapshot) a metal book plate and a roll of ribbon.

Layout 1
3 photos used:
1 6x4" landscape
1 6x4" portrait
1 4" square (cropped from a 6x4

Layout 2
1 photo used:
1 6x4" landscape

Layout 3
1 photo used:
1 6x4" portrait

Layout 4
This layout is a "using up the other bits layout" and could be adapted to suit 1 or 2 photos in portrait or landscape. I would recommend waiting to see what you have left from the other layouts before settling on a photo(s) \ size \ orientation etc...