Wednesday 15 October 2014

How Low Can You Go?

Least month, the ATDML DT were sent some Teresa Collins to design with - 'oh poor you' I hear you cry!

It is no secret that I love all her paper ranges as they are so versatile.  In amongst my pile of goodies was this sheet of die cuts  from the Memorabilia range and

 http://www.atripdownmemorylane.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=12746

this sheet of paper from her Something Wonderful range

http://www.atripdownmemorylane.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=13792

I loved how these went together so well even thought they were from completely different ranges.

I raided my stash and added a doily, a black tag, 5 pearls and some washie tape and was able to make this layout.  So taking into account that the paper (which is weighty enough not to need cardstock behind it) is £0.85 and the die cuts are £1.85 the cost of this layout come in at well under £3.00 -  Teresa Collins is not only beautiful but you can use her to do a little budget scrapping too.




 Plus I still had some die cuts from the sheet to use on a card


and on another layout!