They are so easy to make too.
- Start by cutting 10 strips of patterned paper 1" x 6".
- Punch a small hole at the top and bottom of each piece.
- Then take two brads and wrap some string thread or wire around them so they are 4" apart.
- Then thread the top of your pieces onto one of the brads and affix, then thread the bottom of each strip on the other brad and affix. You will be bending your paper strips to enable the brad to reach the second set of holes.
- Then the slightly fiddly part where you fan each piece of paper round to make your pumpkin. You can fiddle and fix as you like manoeuvring the paper into the correct shape
- Add a rolled strip of brown card for a stalk (adhered with a glue dot or heat gun), a couple of leaves and some curled paper swirls to complete.