Well I was on a roll last weekend and the third layout I scrapped was this one. I did it directly after I had done the 100 Days of Summer layout so after a nice easy layout with co-ordinating bits from the same range I decided to mix it up a bit with this one,
As I sorted through different boxs and bags of stash I realised there was a huge mix of manufacturers represented on this layout!
1) Simple Stories - Background paper from Yearography, Ventnor letters from 100 Days of Summer
2) Cosmo Cricket - Stripe paper with floral reverse is from Earth Love
3) Basic Grey - Motifica cream grungy plain paper and scalloped border piece also Motifica
4) Maya Rd - Journaling spot & also black flowers on right hand side cut from a journaling spot
5) Prima - Crystals in flowers and trim in top right corner.
6) 7 Gypsies - Bird rub ons and left hand floral rub on.
7) Daisy D's - Middle floral rub on.
8) Paper Adventures - Orange butterfly sticker (ancient - circa 2004!)
9) Memories Complete - Circle stickers to frame photo and cream paper circle
10) October Afternoon - pink letter stickers.
11) Bazzill - tiny orange butterfly punched embellishments.
It was definitely fun doing some mixing and matching for this layout and combining newer stash with things that had been languishing in boxes or on my shelves.
We would love to challenge you to mix up those manufacturers in your layouts. We will give away a £10 ATDML shopping voucher to one lucky winner who uploads a photo using the link tool below. Your layout must feature at least 5 different manufacturers - post in the comments box listing the manufacturers used as I have listed them above.
The challenge closes on 31st March at 8:30pm.
Looking forward to seeing your entries.