Sunday 19 December 2021

December Virtual Class With Karen

 Hello everyone and Merry Christmas. I hope your plans are progressing well and you are almost ready for whatever you and and yours do for the big day. Our Christmases tend to be very quiet, although this year the joy will be added with the two cats - I can no longer justify calling them kittens - who will be enjoying their first proper Christmas. (last year they arrived two days before Christmas and so were still too timid to enjoy the festivities) 


My class this month uses the gorgeous Graphis 45 Joy to the World collection. Graphic 45 papers are so thick and luxurious they are a joy to play with and - I am afraid to say - they do lend themselves so well to fussy cutting. 


I have three class pages for you to do and there is loads and loads left over too. 


This is one of the pages 



I hope you enjoy the class and please do share your makes in our facebook group. 

You can find the instructions in the facebook group.


I wish you all the blessings of the Christmas season

Dolly x